A safe home for all your data
The Nextcloud iOS app allows you to access all your files on your Nextcloud..
- Read, rename, copy, move, delete all the files stored in your Nextcloud and send them to other App.
- Display documents, photos, videos, audio files.
- Automatically display previews of images and videos.
- Create new folders.
- Add any kind of data (documents, templates, photos, videos, etc…) either in encrypted or in standard mode (Crypto Cloud System).
- Encrypt or decrypt any kind of file which is already stored in your Nextcloud (Crypto Cloud System).
- Use templates to store your confidential data in total security (such as credit card, ATM card, bank accounts, passwords to websites, notes, etc..) (Crypto Cloud System).
- Tag the most important files and folders as ‘favorites’ to consult them offline.
- Use the Passcode function for an advanced level of protection of single folders or to prevent access to Nextcloud to other potential users of your iPhone.
- Zip files can be downloaded and unpacked in the Archive Local’.
- You can enable the automatic loading from the camera so your photos shots will be available on your Nextcloud.
- You can enable memory optimization Nextcloud to save space on your iPhone.
- Share your files with others.
- Multi-account support.
- Monitors your cloud from More menu in tab bar
Please report all issues at and discuss this app at https://help.nextcloud.com/c/clients/ios
New to Nextcloud? Nextcloud is a private file sync & share and communication server. It is fully open source and you can host it yourself or pay a company to do it for you. That way, you are in control of your photos, your calendar and contact data, your documents and everything else.
Check out Nextcloud at https://nextcloud.com