A safe home for all your data
With Nextcloud you will be able to store all your personal data (documents, credit card, ATM card, bank accounts, passwords to websites, notes, photos, videos, and much more) in your Nextcloud account in total security thanks to the AES-256. It can be very easy, fast and clear.
With Nextcloud you can:
- Read, rename, copy, move, delete all the files stored in your Nextcloud and send them to other App.
- Display documents, photos, videos, audio files.
- Automatically display previews of images and videos.
- Create new folders either with either encrypted or standard name.
- Add any kind of data (documents, templates, photos, videos, etc…) either in encrypted or in standard mode.
- Encrypt or decrypt any kind of file which is already stored in your Nextcloud.
- Use templates to store your confidential data in total security (such as credit card, ATM card, bank accounts, passwords to websites, notes, etc..).
- Tag the most important files as ‘favorites’ to consult them offline.
- Use the Passcode function for an advanced level of protection of single folders or to prevent access to Nextcloud to other potential users of your iPhone.
- Store files in Local Archive where will no longer be synchronized with the Nextcloud (you can use it as a secure backup).
- Zip files can be downloaded and unpacked in the Archive Local’.
- You can enable the automatic loading from the camera so your photos shots will be available on your Nextcloud.
- You can enable memory optimization Nextcloud to save space on your iPhone.
- Synchronization folders.
Please report all issues at and discuss this app at https://help.nextcloud.com/c/clients/ios
New to Nextcloud? Nextcloud is a private file sync & share and communication server. It is fully open source and you can host it yourself or pay a company to do it for you. That way, you are in control of your photos, your calendar and contact data, your documents and everything else.
Check out Nextcloud at https://nextcloud.com